Guestbook

Sign our Guestbook

This Guestbook was created as a courtesy to the Istrian people who are scattered around the world, as well as their descendants and friends. You may post a new message or reply to an existing one in any of our Istrian Languages or the language of your choice. We reserve the right, however, to reject entries that promote illicit and/or commercial enterprises, have a political agenda, or that are otherwise rude or disrespectful. Consequently, all new entries will be checked before they appear on our Guestbook.

Total Entries: 283   Entries Viewed Per Page: 25
1 ... 9 10 [11] 12
Search    for
Name Comments
33. lucian brumnjak
Berlin, Germany
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Monday, 19 October 2009 11:59 Host: e178167242.adsl.alicedsl.de Write a comment Send E-mail

Dobar dan drage Istrijanke i anke Istrijani, posebni Vi ki sada zivite va Argentine.
Moj barba Petar/Pjero Brumnjak, rodjen
u selu Mala Ucka 14.2.1901.emigriral je va Argentinu negdje 1928.leta.
Sigurno je partil brodom iz Trsta ili iz Genove.Kako se more doznat neki znak o ten mojen barbe? Postoji u Argentini neki ured za emigraciju ki mi more dat neku informaciju?Popis emigranata ki su dolazili brodom iz Italije?
Hvala svakome na informaciji i lipe pozdrave svim Istrijanima na svim kontinentima. Drzimo svi skupa i postujmo se medjusobno i nastojimo pomoci jedan drugome.
Srdacni pozdrav iz Berlina
Lucian Brumnjak, sudski prevoditelj-tumac
===================================
Buon giorno e buenos dias in Argentina,
mio zio Pettar/Pjero Brumnjak nato a Mala Ucka il 14.2.1901. parti con una nave nel 1928 per l´Argentina(Forse da Trieste o da Genova). Chi mi puo dare informazoni: a chi dovrei rivolgermi per
sapere qualche notizia di mio zio.
Esiste in Argentina un Ufficio di immigrazione con registri delle persone immigrate?Liste dei passegeri sbarcati nel 1928?
Grazie e cari saluti a tutti Istriani sparsi nel mondo.
Lucian

32. Livio Moreno
Roma - Italia
IP logged Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; it; rv:1.9.0.14) Gecko/2009082707 Firefox/3.0.14 GTB5 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Sunday, 18 October 2009 11:22 Host: host-62-10-68-98.cust-adsl.tiscali.it Write a comment Send E-mail

Un sito molto bello con un libro degli ospiti veramente invidiabile!

31. Walter Cramerstetter
UAE
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.0; Trident/4.0; GTB6; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; OfficeLiveConnector.1.4; OfficeLivePatch.1.3)
Monday, 12 October 2009 08:41 Host: auh-as6763.alshamil.net.ae Write a comment Send E-mail

Cara Marisa,
This new guestbook is great!
love the ease to follow the responses
great to share
ciao
Walter

Claudio Tuesday, 13 October 2009 06:04
Host: CPE-58-165-20-219.vic.bigpond.net.au
Salve Walter
Cramerstetter?..... I miei, padre e madre: Carmelo ed Amalia, ex di via Giovia, parlavano spesso dei Cramerstetter di Pola, come dei loro buoni conoscenti. Origini forse da lì pure tu?
Claudio Perucich

Marisa Tuesday, 13 October 2009 12:52
Host: pool-96-232-23-128.nycmny.east.verizon.net
Hi, Walter,
Thank you for the kind words. It's good to hear from you again, but where in the world are you hiding out these days? Do we have a flag for that country? You are still very much missed on "istria-talks"!

Marisa Sunday, 8 November 2009 14:28
Host: pool-96-246-72-35.nycmny.east.verizon.net
:flag_united-arab-em Here is the flag of the United Arab Emirates!

Walter Cramerstetter Thursday, 19 November 2009 02:31
Host: auh-as6975.alshamil.net.ae
Ciao Claudio,
Cramerstetter di Pola is a new lead to me in my quest of the family genealogy. Vast majority of Cramerstetter, Cramersteter, Kramersteter son di origini datorno Castelvenere.
Would love to have more information if you have.Thanks for visiting this site!
cheers mate,
Walter

Claudio Friday, 20 November 2009 18:44
Host: CPE-58-175-100-112.vic.bigpond.net.au
Unfortunately Walter, I will not be able to help in your genealogical search. Of our family group (6) that left Pola in1949, when I was 7, I am the only survivor. Through the years of exile, first in Trieste then Australia, my parents never stopped reminiscing about Pola: events, places and above all lost friends, the Cramerstetter amongst those. I vividly remember the playgrounds of those early years of my life: la Rena, Valcane, Stoia, Dante Alighieri (my school), vie Giovia, Gladiatori, Faveria, but of people, except for my young friends of the time, I have little or no memory.

ps: About Klaus: my lifelong nickname, because of my very blond, Germanic hair.
Riboni: my mother’s maiden surname. To avoid internet political threats, that have been plaguing me over the last few years. I am anti fascist/communist, and sort of dislike centrist too. Cursed you’ll say? You’re right!
Te saludo, Claudio Perucich

30. LUCIANO RAICO
TRIESTE ITALY.11.0TTOBRE 2009.
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1)
Sunday, 11 October 2009 12:19 Host: host198-235-dynamic.6-79-r.retail.telecomitalia.it Write a comment Send E-mail

:flag_canada:Invio un caro saluto a Mario Lorenzutti e Franco Virgilio Feluga in London ont.Canada ,saluto tutti Istriani che sitrovano nel mondo ,e viva Istria nostra abandonata .Luciano Raico Trieste Domenica 11,10.2009.ore 18,15 pm.

29. Luciano Raico da Trieste Italy.
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1)
Sunday, 11 October 2009 11:56 Host: host198-235-dynamic.6-79-r.retail.telecomitalia.it Write a comment Send E-mail

:flag_italy: Sono un vero puro Istriano d'origine, invio un caro saluto in London ont, Canada Mario Lorenzutti e Franco Virgilio Feluga che faceva da cuoco quando eravamo assieme in apartamento. Saluto cordialmente tutti Istriani sparsi nel mondo, Luciano Raico From Trieste Italy. Domenica 11.10.2009. ore 18,50.

sanziana brad Saturday, 14 November 2009 14:02
IP: 78.96.190.217
:flag_romania1:

28. VANDA SCARFO (VIVODA)
Melbourne, Australia
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; GTB6; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.04506.30; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Friday, 2 October 2009 19:58 Host: CPE-124-191-18-191.szbn1.win.bigpond.net.au Write a comment Send E-mail

I just came across your site by googling Istria and am very impressed that there are so many Istrians out there all over the world passionate about their heritage.

I migrated from Rijeka to Melbourne Australia in 1968 (at the age of 10) with my family and I have fond memories of my school holidays in Istria (Buzet) village (Puhi). All our relatives are still in Istria and I have visited them only twice since living in Australia.

My father told me so many stories of his childhood days and his days in the army during World War 2. It is such a shame that wars can make so many people leave their place of birth, their culture , its people and and take their memories to a new country .

The Istrian language is such a beautiful language , gentle like its people . I am so fortunate to have experienced my time in Istria as a child with my Grandparents who lived through the Austro-Hungarian times, then Italy and then Yugoslavia. My parents lived through Italian times and then after the war through Yugoslav times (now Croatia). Yes the languages are a very interesting combination indeed.

My relatives in Istria still speak Istrian and sometimes Italian and I am very proud that they are continuing the beautiful language so that their children will carry it on.

For anyone interested in having a beautiful holiday , I highly recommend Istria as a destiantion. The wine, the food , the beautiful people , you won't find that anywhere else in the world.

Vanda

Guido Sunday, 11 October 2009 03:37
Host: c114-76-47-156.eburwd4.vic.optusnet.com.au
Hello Vanda,
no one commented on your posting, though several people read it. I also live in Melbourne, but born in Umago,Istria.
Though the Guestbook is a quick and handy way to post messages, many of us are members of some or other of a number of Mailing Lists that Istrianet runs.
If you are interested, I suggest you join istria-talks, here are the instructions:
[istrianet.org]

All the best
Guido.

27. Claudio
Australia
IP logged Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10_4_11; en) AppleWebKit/531.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.3 Safari/531.9
Friday, 25 September 2009 22:26 Host: CPE-121-220-83-105.lnse2.win.bigpond.net.au Write a comment Send E-mail

(27) Attached to this request, is a photo of my cousin Frank Riboni, son of Gina and my maternal uncle Giovanni Riboni (ex Ribarich). I last saw Frank in Trieste 1951, when he made for me a magnificent Balsa-wood airplane (nice memory). He was born in Istria, Pola or Arsia, late 1930’s. About 30 years ago he died in New York, at a young age and left wife, ex wife and children that I have never been able to contact.
I would be very grateful to any readers of this site in the US that could provide me with postal or e-mail addresses, of my perhaps many, long lost American relatives. Thanks.
Claudio Perucich

Claudio Friday, 13 November 2009 19:48
Host: CPE-58-175-100-112.vic.bigpond.net.au
To those that have replied to my request, and helped me trace my cousins in New York, “Thank you”.

26. Julia Carlisle
Canberra, Australia
IP logged Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:1.9.1.3) Gecko/20090824 Firefox/3.5.3 Skype
Wednesday, 23 September 2009 07:52 Host: 203-173-14-60.dyn.iinet.net.au Write a comment Send E-mail

Hi All -
I am trying to track down any relatives on my grandfather's maternal side, in the hopes that I can find a picture of my great grandmother.

My grandfather is John (Ivan) Runko, and he was born 5 March 1925 in Gradinje, to Ivan Runko and Ivanka Liubich. Ivanka died when Pop was 4yrs old; the house was burnt down during the war, and all their photos were destroyed.

So - I'm hoping that anyone related to the Liubich family might have an old photo of Ivanka hidden away somewhere?
Details: She was born (also) to Ivan and Ivanka Liubich (prior to 1896) in Kosterchan. The family was also known as Crce and spoke Cirribirri.

Her siblings were: Anton, Ivan, Celesto, Frane, Ljuba, Maria, Josip and Zora.
I have already been in contact with Anton's family in NY (who were able to give me a photo of Ivan and Ivanka (snr)), but I'm hoping that someone out there might have a picture of Ivanka Junior in their possession??

Many thanks ..
Julia

Julia Wednesday, 23 September 2009 07:59
Host: 203-173-14-60.dyn.iinet.net.au
Sorry .. should have reread...Pls note the spelling would either be Liubicic or Ljubicich (or also use the respectice accents that my keyboard won't add in..)

25. Iulia
Romania/Italy
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; GTB6; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Wednesday, 23 September 2009 07:04 Host: auladelm1.cgm.unive.it Write a comment Send E-mail

Hello,
I'm a PhD student in Linguistics at the University of Venice, Italy. My topic for the thesis is the syntax of Istroromanian. I've been to Zejane and Susnjevica a couple of months ago (after having been in contact with some local people for a while now) and met (almost all!) the few speakers remaining there. I'm interested in how the language works, and my competence in Romanian (native), Italian (near native) and Venetian (well, I still have to work on that) help a lot in studying a language that I do not speak but can easily understand.
I'm writing to ask if anyone is willing to help me with some data. Not right away, but in the following year I'm sure I'll have lots of questions to ask you, of the type 'is this sentence correct? how would you say this or that? And of course it is far easier and quicker to communicate through the internet than going to Istria every time I have some doubts on the data.
My thesis will be written in English, and I intend to make it available to you all. I know it is just a minor attempt to raise awareness on the fact that this language is highly endangered, but I hope that together with the work that some other Croatian and Romanian professors have been carrying for decades we can, in one way or another, contribute to the preservation of your language and cultural identity.
Thank you very much / Hvala.
Iulia Zegrean

maria@santalesa.com Wednesday, 12 January 2011 19:06
Host: cpe-74-73-121-28.nyc.res.rr.com
Hello! I hope you can get in touch with Vesna Vrsic since she has the done already all the work and project that you are talking about. I am sorry if you do not have that info.

Romanian native Friday, 8 July 2011 11:02
Host: pool-96-232-24-55.nycmny.east.verizon.net
Not so, Maria! Croatian-born and raised Mrs. Zvjezdana Vrzic (note the correct spelling of her name), has not done "all the work" as you claim. The transparently superficial way that her team of non-linguists and non-historians is misrepresenting the Istroromanian people's language and rewriting their history on her government-sponsored web site speaks for itself.

24. DrGoo
Australia
IP logged Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.22) Gecko/20090605 SeaMonkey/1.1.17
Thursday, 17 September 2009 23:27 Host: c114-76-47-156.eburwd4.vic.optusnet.com.au Write a comment Send E-mail

(24) Hello people.
I hope you can read Venetian and take comfort from this little ditty.

Marisa Friday, 18 September 2009 00:39
Host: pool-96-232-30-110.nycmny.east.verizon.net
cat face "Maramao, perchè sei morto? Pan e vin non ti mancava. L'insalata era nell'orto
e una casa avevi tu..."

That is me, DrGoo. Friday, 18 September 2009 02:44
Host: c114-76-47-156.eburwd4.vic.optusnet.com.au
For those that cannot read Venetian, here is a translation:
Wherever I have been
everybody loved me.
In Trieste they loved me,
in Venice they loved me,
in Grado they loved me.
Everywhere I went
they loved me.

Claudio Monday, 21 September 2009 18:28
Host: CPE-124-180-47-156.vic.bigpond.net.au
Caro Goo
Beato ti, col tuo dono de eser amabile.
Invese mi, dove che vado ciapo bidoni.
Deso che son vecio, anche a mia moglie ghe urto.

No la me vol piu ben
La me ga da el velen ....
....
....
Mi invese stago ben
Ciao

Marisa Monday, 21 September 2009 20:41
Host: pool-96-232-21-41.nycmny.east.verizon.net
Caro Claudio, Non ti sa la la vita xe un gran bidon per tuti? Ascolta el nostro Cecchelin, che era un grande filosofo-realista: [istriaworld.com]

La vita xe una grande ilusion...

23. Sorina Pintilie
Romania - Deva, Hunedoara County
IP logged Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.9.0.14) Gecko/2009082707 Firefox/3.0.14 Yahoo!Yahoo!
Thursday, 17 September 2009 09:57 IP: 89.137.22.119 Write a comment Send E-mail

Hello everyone,
I am from Romania and a year ago I was with my husband in Istria for a short vacation. We love those places and the people which live there.
I read about Istro-Romanians in Croatia and I want someone to help me to contact an association of istro-romanians to establish a connection.
Istro-Romanians in Croatia are descendants of the Romanians people whici left our country in centuries ago and I think it's normal to make them known traditions, customs and language of their ancestors.

Sorina Friday, 18 September 2009 03:55
IP: 89.137.22.119
sorry for "whici" - is a mistake, I wanted to write "which". I hope you understand me.

Marisa Friday, 18 September 2009 10:47
Host: pool-96-232-30-110.nycmny.east.verizon.net
First of all, the Istro-Romanian people are scattered more around the world than remain in Istria where only a few still speak the language of their ancestors which has become even more heavily Slavicized since World War II after the exodus of the majority of Istro-Romanians. Since you are in Romania, your best option for an educated answer to your question is to contact the languages department at the University of Cluj where the Istro-Romanian language has been a topic of serious study and interest for over 150 years. They have the archives and probably also the latest and most complete information on the contemporary groups and/or organizations that have a vested interest in this topic at the present time.

Sorina Tuesday, 22 September 2009 10:57
IP: 89.137.22.119
Marisa dear, you do not live in Romania, so you didn't know anything about the disinterest of most of everything that is without any benefit (of any kind would have it). I am totally disappointed by what is happening in my country.
As I said, I read about Istro-Romanians, I was in Istria and I love the place and the people who live there and my wish is to donate some books to those who had Romanians ancestry and want to keep / learn / speak Romanian.

22. Sandy
Montreal, Canada
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; .NET CLR 1.0.3705; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; Media Center PC 2.8)
Saturday, 5 September 2009 18:04 Host: bas2-sthubert21-1176157409.dsl.bell.ca Write a comment Send E-mail

Hi everyone!

I'm new here I have been investigating this wonderful site and have gleaned such rich information on my background. I have been interested in my roots of Istria for quite some time. My father was born in Brdo (near Kostrcani) and I am fascinated by his stories and that of my relatives.

I wanted to pop in and say hi and hope to be a part of the group discussion (once I get over my shyness that is --- took me about 2 months -- actually even more than that -- to even write this) Blushing

Although I don't know the troubles of the past board -- I must say that I find this one enticing and unique compared to the many others I've poked my nose into.

I wish I knew how to speak Croatian (or even Ciribiri) but I don't ---- however, I will be trying to learn Croatian shortly and once I've gotten a handle on that then I will bug other family members to teach me the local dialect of Ciribiri. rolling

Sandy Bubolic
I live on the South Shore (St-Hubert) of Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Marisa Saturday, 5 September 2009 18:18
Host: pool-96-232-31-93.nycmny.east.verizon.net
Hi, Sandy.

Your family were near neighbors to my family in that area of Brdo. My mother remembers your family but offhand I do not. Did any of them ever live in Brooklyn or Queens in New York City? I have a first cousin, also from Brdo (nickname Roto) who lives near you in Canada. His name is Angelo Ielovcich / Jelovcic. Do you know him?

Sandy Saturday, 5 September 2009 20:52
Host: bas2-sthubert21-1176157409.dsl.bell.ca
Hi Marisa --- I just read this to my dad (visually impaired) and he had a hoot! He certainly does know Roto (I do not really know him but met him at my mom's funeral and my dad's mother's funeral). My dad's first cousins are Babic(h) from NY --Bruno - late Etore - late Renato and Nino (Johnny) from Washington. You can tell your mom that my dad's nickname from Brdo is Keko --- she probably remembers him by name: Cesarino (Rino). He came to Canada in 1951. What a small world -- so glad I took the plunge and wrote big grin Feel connected already FRlol He also has a first cousin in Whitestone NY (Judy Babich) who owns a restaurant. What village is your mom from and her name --- I'll pass it on to my dad.

Marisa Saturday, 5 September 2009 21:41
Host: pool-96-232-31-93.nycmny.east.verizon.net
Sandy,

After I replied to you, I again asked my mother, and she repeated your family nickname which she recalled as "Checo", which had not immediately registered with me before with your spelling. However, you connected the remaining dots for me with names that are well-known to me in the "Jadrina" branch of the much larger Babich clan, a family that was a close neighbor of my own family on two different continents. While Renato Babich married his first cousin Judy Bubolich (thereby making you double cousins), Bruno married my distant cousin, Lisa Jurman (nickname "Matela") whose family I know even better. My own mother was born Iurman (current permutations being Jurman, Giormani and Yurman), and knew Lisa' mother very well. In fact, my parents and one of my mom's sisters were the first people to set eyes on Lisa in the Rijeka hospital the day after she was born! As for Guerino (who Americanized his name to John), he attended the 9th grade with me and we share the same birthday (he is one year older). You will find photographs of some of the people mentioned above, both in group and individual shots, in various albums in our PEOPLE section.

Enough said? I am certain that your father already knows who I am, even if we don't know each other personally. We could even be cousins ourselves and not know it - this is the tragic fate shared by most Istrian families scattered around the world by the two world wars!

21. Devon
North Carolina, USA
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; Media Center PC 5.0; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30618)
Friday, 28 August 2009 00:44 Host: nc-71-49-48-21.dhcp.embarqhsd.net Write a comment Send E-mail

I'm not Istrian ( but I am part french :) ), but I'm very interested in helping to save this beautiful language! I wish I could find more about it!

Vive l'Istriani!!!!! ^_^

love, Devon

Marisa Thursday, 24 December 2009 11:13
Host: pool-96-232-219-215.nycmny.east.verizon.net
Hi, Devon,
Which "language" do you mean? Down through history, Istria has embraced many different languages, both Slavic and Italic, as well as sub-dialects of both of these branches of the Indo-European language tree. We do our best to research and include all of them.

20. Luka
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Sunday, 23 August 2009 11:44 Host: catv-80-99-187-11.catv.broadband.hu Write a comment Send E-mail

Please add [www.flacius.net]
to your web pages about Labin-born Matthias Flacius Illyricus. The website is in English, German, Italian and Croatian.

Marisa Thursday, 27 August 2009 19:52
Host: pool-96-224-13-228.nycmny.east.verizon.net
Your link has been added. Thank you for that information.

19. Jeff Radovich
USA
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727)
Friday, 21 August 2009 13:04 Host: smtp.insightins.com Write a comment Send E-mail

I continue to view and enjoy this website dedicated to a special group of people. Thank you for your efforts in keeping this going. I hope to be able to visit for years to come.

Ciao tutti1

18. Emily
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1)
Tuesday, 18 August 2009 04:35 Host: cpe-67-49-20-179.socal.res.rr.com Write a comment Send E-mail

Just a note that Nikola Tesla was not romanian/croatian/Catholic. His father was ORTHODOX therefore he was SERBIAN.

Teresia Wednesday, 16 September 2009 05:56
Host: c83-248-192-183.bredband.comhem.se
Well...just because his father was orthodox it doesnt mean he was automatically serbian. Nikola was born in Croatia and lived there his whole life and he loved Croatia. I also believe that his mother was a catholic. Doesn't matter... important is that he considered him self croat =)

Marisa Wednesday, 16 September 2009 12:04
Host: pool-96-232-30-50.nycmny.east.verizon.net
Nikola Tesla did NOT live his whole life in Croatia. He emigrated to the United States in 1884 when he was 28 years old and spent 59 years in that country, dying in New York City at the age of 86.

For the record, his country of birth was Austria-Hungary, not Croatia or Serbia which became separate nations only after the breakup of Yugoslavia which likewise did not exist in Tesla's time.

17. Marisa
New York, NY, USA
Monday, 10 August 2009 12:49 Host: pool-96-224-13-12.nycmny.east.verizon.net Write a comment Send E-mail

welcome :flag_romania1: :flag_italy: :flag_united-states: :flag_australia: :flag_canada: :flag_croatia: :flag_slovenia: and Istrians of other nations (we have more flags).

Goo Monday, 10 August 2009 19:46
Host: c114-76-47-156.eburwd4.vic.optusnet.com.au
Well done,Marisa.
We truly have the best guestbook anywhere on the web.

Thanks! :flag_australia:

Marisa Tuesday, 11 August 2009 21:28
Host: pool-96-224-7-36.nycmny.east.verizon.net
:flagusa_new-york: Thank ye, thank ye from Upper West Side of Manhattan, New York City, New York, USA, North America, Western Hemisphere, Earth.

16. sergio kraljic
Mentor, Ohio, USA
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0; Trident/4.0; FunWebProducts; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; Media Center PC 5.0; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; MSN OptimizedIE8;ENUS)
Saturday, 8 August 2009 13:52 Host: adsl-69-212-158-42.dsl.bcvloh.ameritech.net Write a comment Send E-mail

(16) Carissimi nostri Albonesi e Istriani,

Molti cari saluti da Sergio Kraljic, moglie Majda, figlio Sergio jr, figlie Rita e Michelle .

Io sono figlio de Nino Kraljic nato Albonese.

Srdacni pozdravi svim Labinjanima i dragim Istraninmtda od Sergia i familije.

face book : sergio kraljic

Marisa Monday, 10 August 2009 23:12
Host: pool-96-224-13-12.nycmny.east.verizon.net
Sergio,

We liked your entry very much, but there is one small problem. Our Guestbook automatically sends an acknowledgment to the email address shown for the new entry. Yours was undeliverable to the address you gave which is albona_sergio@sbcglobal.net.

Would you care to give your correct address in case someone wishes to reply to you personally instead of here?

Earl Salyer Send E-mail Sunday, 15 March 2015 20:53
Host: 69.176.43.101.FRTC.static.foothills.net
wow I remember when this picture was taken

15. Alma Radin
Australia
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; InfoPath.1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727)
Tuesday, 4 August 2009 00:17 Host: fd136.finance.latrobe.edu.au Write a comment Send E-mail

Congratulations Marisa for this site, brava, brava, brava !! e Guido bravo anche tu for helping. Wonderful site. My relatives whom I have in 9 different countries around the world love this site. Marisa, Istrianet will be a legacy to all future Istrian generations and to anybody else who is interested about our beautiful "Terra Rossa". Cheers, Salute, Na Zdravije. Alma

Goo Friday, 7 August 2009 22:04
Host: c114-76-47-156.eburwd4.vic.optusnet.com.au
Hi Alma.
Yes, it took Marisa some doing to set up this guestbook, after trying several others that were missing this or that feature.
I see you are writing from the University.
Is your home PC defunct? They are temperamental beasts.
Thank you for your appreciation and keep well.
Goo.

14. Claudio
Come Goo from Australijaja
IP logged Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10_4_11; en) AppleWebKit/530.19.2 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.2 Safari/530.19
Monday, 27 July 2009 20:08 Host: CPE-124-176-248-24.vic.bigpond.net.au Write a comment Send E-mail

(14) Ho visitato forums, tutti quasi sempre basati sullo stesso noioso disegno, mentre altri ultra complicati.
Il vostro nuovo guestpage e’ fresco e differente. Mi congratulo con istrianet ed il vostro geniale web designer. Bravi!
Claudio, canguro ma sempre polesan.

DrGoo Tuesday, 28 July 2009 01:47
Host: c114-76-47-156.eburwd4.vic.optusnet.com.au
Claudio, dove in Australia ti son? Mi son in Melbourne, ma nato a Umago.

La nostra webmaster xe diventada meza sempia con questo guestbook che bisognava farghe tante modifiche prima che l funzioni giusto.

Marisa Tuesday, 28 July 2009 01:55
Host: pool-96-232-29-56.nycmny.east.verizon.net
Ma dai, Guido, non esagerar!

computer music - accordiondancing whistling Going wacko!

Claudio Tuesday, 28 July 2009 07:14
Host: CPE-121-219-224-134.vic.bigpond.net.au
Spero de gaver fraca' el boton giusto per farte saver DrGoo che anche mi vivo qua a Melbourne (Mill Park).
A proposito de Umago, in tempo de guera so che ierimo sfoladi la e Salvore, gavevo 2 o 3 ani ma qualcosa me ricordo ancora.
Te saludo. Claudio

13. DrGoo
Melbourne
IP logged Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.21) Gecko/20090303 SeaMonkey/1.1.15
Thursday, 23 July 2009 09:56 Host: c114-76-47-156.eburwd4.vic.optusnet.com.au Write a comment Send E-mail

(13) Here is Maestro Bensi of the band Bellini, shown a few messages below. We have been friends since we were about 15 years old and learnt playing in a municipal band. He continued with his musical career, I gave up. All I can play now is the door bell.

Marisa Thursday, 23 July 2009 18:30
Host: pool-96-246-74-6.nycmny.east.verizon.net
The maestro looks very familiar, or is it just that he has a familiar Istrian face?
musical band

Marisa Wednesday, 23 September 2009 20:14
Host: pool-96-232-26-5.nycmny.east.verizon.net
We now have a whole page on our bravo Maestro Bensi. See here: [istrianet.org].

12. max
ft. lauderdale, fl
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; Comcast Install 1.0; GTB6; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)
Tuesday, 21 July 2009 21:56 Host: c-66-176-254-225.hsd1.fl.comcast.net Write a comment Send E-mail

its amazing what a small world we live in. My parents are argentine (of italian and spanish descent) and my wifes are Istriani. I have been there 3 times and will be leaving in a week to go back. i can't tell you how many croats i meet who have had relatives immigrate to argentina many years ago. i am obviously family to them but there is another connection one that actually makes me feel a part of them and istria. I only wish the language was easier to understand, for now i'll continue speaking a mixture of english, spanish, italian and some sign language to get by. If you havent gone go, you wont be sorry,

11. Gabriella B.
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; GTB6; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.04506.30)
Monday, 20 July 2009 08:21 Host: bas21-toronto12-1242432486.dsl.bell.ca Write a comment Send E-mail

Marisa and Guido, you have done an incredible job with the new Guestbook!

"Saluti" to all Istriani everywhere!
cheers

Marisa Thursday, 23 July 2009 17:16
Host: pool-96-246-74-6.nycmny.east.verizon.net
Grazie, grazie. And if you are in a playful mood, you will find that the smiley collection has expanded.
Want more? yahoo!

Marisa Thursday, 23 July 2009 17:20
Host: pool-96-246-74-6.nycmny.east.verizon.net
However, let's get serious again. Do you think we need a few instructions on how to use this guestbook? asking

Gabriella B. Friday, 24 July 2009 13:29
Host: bas21-toronto12-1279680812.dsl.bell.ca
Sounds like a monumental task! Most guestbooks (on other sites) have very few instructions and people manage to post messages - do you really think that additional instructions are necessary?

Marisa Tuesday, 28 July 2009 11:29
Host: pool-96-232-20-163.nycmny.east.verizon.net
Remember, we are a dispersed people in many different ways - linguistically, educationally, etc. Perhaps Bruno's suggestion for our website error pages are equally applicable here.

10. rajčevič jasna
slovenija, koper
IP logged Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.0.12) Gecko/20070508 Firefox/1.5.0.12
Saturday, 18 July 2009 16:08 Host: BSN-165-120-208.dial-up.dsl.siol.net Write a comment Send E-mail

Iščem dediče po naslednjih osebah in sicer
Rihter Marceli iz Dola pri Hrastovljah:
-Banovec Jolando rojeno Richter
-Rihter Avrelijo(verjetno poročena)
-Rihter Erminija
-Rihter Zdenko(Zdenka)
Vsi naj bi živeli v Avstraliji..od leta 1967.

Nadalje iščem dedinjo po Zigante Zvezdanu Erminiju in sicer hčerko Zigante dARINKA Bernardette , ki naj bi živela v Spotswoodu.

Za vsako pomoč hvala .
[www.nomos.si]
Informacije na:
jasna.rajcevic@siol.net

Marisa Wednesday, 29 July 2009 16:52
Host: pool-96-232-20-163.nycmny.east.verizon.net
A rough translation of this entry, courtesy of Bruno Clapci:

I'm looking for the following people.

Rihter Marceli from Dola pri Hrastvljah.
Banovec Jolando maiden name Richter.
Rihter Avrelio (probably married)
Rihter Armenija
Rihter Zdenco (Zdenka)

They all lived in Australia since 1967.
Also I'm looking for Zigante Zvezdana Armenija and Zigante Darinka Bernardette that lived at Spotswood.
Thank you for all the help.

9. Ed od Katuna
Whitestone, NY
IP logged Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.0; Trident/4.0; GTB6; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.04506; InfoPath.2; Tablet PC 2.0)
Friday, 17 July 2009 12:45 Host: 200.sub-75-208-147.myvzw.com Write a comment Send E-mail

I like the new guestbook!
Ed od Katuna